September 23rd, 2018 - SATURATE: New Identity
1. Who or what defines you? What are you trying to cover your life with?
We are Family:
2. In your own words, explain Family Identity. What does it mean that the gospel calls us into a familial relationship with God and others?
3. Who in your life is God calling you to love like family? What would this look like?
4. In what ways do you think you live your Family Identity well, and in what ways would you like to grow in living as a better member of God’s family—toward God, your community, and your mission field?
5. How can you ask those in your Life Group to help you?
We are Servants:
6. In your own words, explain the Servant Identity: what does it mean that the gospel calls us into a servant relationship toward God and those he puts around us?
7. How is being a servant a vital element of living out our faith in the everyday stuff of life?
8. What opportunities to serve are there in your life?
We are Missionaries:
9. In your own words, explain the Missionary Identity. What does it mean that the gospel calls us into a servant relationship toward God and those he puts around us?
10. What are some things you can do this week to display and speak the gospel to a few specific people in your community and your mission field? Then get practical: pray for God to lead and guide you, and practice obedience to his great commission!