October 21st, 2018 - WE ARE: Gospel Centered
WE ARE: Gospel Centered
- What do you desire more than anything else? What do you find yourself daydreaming or fantasizing about?
- What lies do you subtly believe that undermine the truth of the gospel?
- Are you astonished with the gospel?
- Where have you made much of yourself and little of God?
- Is technology interrupting your communion with God?
- What fears keep you from resting in Christ?
- What consumes your thoughts when you have alone time?
- When people see how you spend money, do they conclude that God is a priceless treasure, exceedingly valuable above all worldly goods?
- When people observe your relationship with others, are they alerted to the power of Christ’s forgiveness of you that alone accounts for your forgiveness of them?
- Is your use of leisure time or devotion to a hobby or how you speak of your spouse the sort that persuades others that your heart is content with what God is for you in Christ?