Ephesians 5:1-17 Questions
1. Read Ephesians 5:1-17
2. Read Ephesians 1:5 and Ephesians 5:1. Explain the relationship between these two verses.
3. How would you explain to a youth Sunday School class that immorality, greed, and corrupt speech each amount to idolatry?
4.What virtues and practices from this passage should we pursue as people of light?
5. What does it mean to expose the works of darkness? (v.11) How could we about doing this today?
6. What does it mean to walk in wisdom? (v.15) What are your sources for this kind of wisdom?
7. What does it mean to make the most of the time?(v.16) Are you doing this?
8. Pray together.