Ephesians 4:1-16 Questions
Scripture: Ephesians 4:1-16
Key discussion questions:
- Talk about one instance of conflict you dealt with this week.
- Handling conflict maturely is important for the unity of the body. What is one thing you have found helpful to avoid responding in anger and instead responding thoughtfully?
- Are you someone who tends to give "all love" or "all truth when dealing with conflict?
- Which attitude mentioned in verse 2 do you find the most challenging in conflict?
- Humbleness, Gentleness, Patience, Love
- Share as you feel comfortable any conflict you are dealing with right now that you need prayer for.
- Pray for each other that God uses conflict to help us have grace for each other.