Ephesians 2:1-10 Questions
1. Read Ephesians 2:1-10 together.
2. How does Paul describe our pre-Christian status? (v.1-3)
3. Why are the word "But God" so sweet? (v.4)
4. What does this passage teach about our union with Christ? (v. 6)
5. Why should God's salvation humble us?
6. What is the relationship between good works and salvation?
7. What is the sugnificnace of the word workmanship in verse 10? How owuld thinking of yourself in those terms affect the way you conduct your life?
8. God deserves our attention for the magnificient rescue that this passage talks of. As humans we fail at this often. What has your attention?
9. Spend some time talking about what God has been doing in your life.
10. How can we help one another to better keep our focus on the only one who is worthy of all praise?