Ephesians 1:1-14 Questions
- Read Ephesians 1:1-14 together.
- What do you think it means to be spiritually rich? Do you live your life differently knowing you are spiritually rich?
- What does this passage say about worship? How does it move you to praise God?
- How does this passage contribute to your understanding of the Trinity?
- Explain the importance of “when you believed” in verse 13, in light of the context of verses 3-14.
- What is our promised inheritance? (v.11)
- What difference does knowing you are to receive God’s inheritance in full make in your life?
- Pray Together. Praise God for the blessings he has given you through Jesus the Messiah and the inheritance that you will receive in full someday.