Ephesians 1:15-23 Questions
Ice Breaker: Share a time you have been in a situation and felt appreciated.
Read Ephesians 1:15-23
1. How does Paul mix praise with petition when he prays?
2. What or who do you pray for?
3. What are Paul’s specific prayer requests for his readers?
The letter to Ephesus is mainly about our identity in Christ and the Power of God.
4. In what ways have you seen God’s power in your life?
5. How do you define your identity in Christ?
6. Jesus is head over the church and of the body of believers. What is a tangible way as part of the body, you can act as his agent within the present world?